Patch 1.5.603 is now live on Google Play and the App Store
New Feature: Skins
- All guns have a new Golden skin that can be unlocked once the gun has been fully leveled to level 10. This skin adds a small amount of bonus damage as a reward for mastering the gun.
- Skins can be equipped on the Customize gun screen under the Skins tab
- Equipped skins now display on the Leaderboard Details page
- Lead Rounds ammo type modifier has been tweaked across all guns to consistently match the description that it improves accuracy.
- Feedback modal has been updated to be a more simple, streamlined experience.
- After playing for some time, players will be now gently asked for a review. An option to not review and never be prompted again is available.
- Technical improvements to allow backend changes without requiring end users to download the entire app again.
- Fixed an issue with Flamethrower Undead Bomb + Mummy boss causing rounds to stall on Hard and Nightmare difficulties.
- Leaderboards will now properly display loadout when a user has all Standard options equipped after viewing a player who did not have only Standard options equipped.
- Leaderboard on end match screen now properly sizes the gun icon
- Zombies on all levels where they can jump will now properly jump on all challenge modes.
- Fixed tracking issue with one Cancun challenge.