Patch 1.4.582 is now live on Google Play and the App Store
- New gun: Flamethrower
Requires Player Level 30 to unlock. Does not automatically unlock.
- Fixed issues when viewing player loadout on leaderboards specifically when a player did not equip a powerup, and Challenge leaderboards.
- Level 50 players now display with the correct icon color on the leaderboards.
- Grenade is now correctly affected by double damage powerup.
- Fixed issue where bullets would deal more damage than intended when Piercing Rounds were not equipped.
- Fixed incorrect damage falloff modifier for Glock and Deagle where they incorrectly had too high a value for max damage distance.
New York City
- Fix trees rendering improperly when camera is close.
- White fence no longer blocks bullets
- Black railing no longer blocks bullets