Llama Survival 1.6.642 Patch Notes!
- AI Navigation Update – Zombies are now more responsive in chasing llamas. See below for more details.
- Assignments can now be collected for 2x rewards by watching an ad, or still can be collected for normal reward amount without any advertisements. See below for more details.
- Patch notes can be viewed in game. See below for more details.
- Players can now change their name for 50gp. See below for more details.
- Grenade powerup is now an actual grenade instead of a shiny red ball
- Grenade powerup damage now scales with difficulty instead of having fixed damage amount.
- M4A1 Long Barrel customization is now more effective.
- Furniture in Grapevine no longer removes all velocity when running into it.
- Players are now correctly charged GP when clicking “Play Again” after boosting a Powerup. If you don’t have enough coins, the powerup will still be equipped, but not boosted.
- Players can no longer boost a powerup when they don’t have enough coins to boost it.
- Fixed issue with purchase currency modal displaying improperly on some aspect ratios.
- Fixed Feedback modal not resetting correctly in certain circumstances.
- No longer display incorrect “Leveled up, Unlocked ???!” message when leveling a gun to level 10.
- Menus don’t disappear anymore when quickly double tapping to close leaderboards when choosing a level.
- Assignments now must be collected after completion.
- Assignments have an option to double your reward by watching a short advertisement.
- Assignment progress is shown by default instead of requiring users to click on “Assignments” button to get progress.
- Backend assignment technical improvements
Patch Notes In Game
- Patch notes can now be viewed directly in game via the new “News” icon on the main menu.
- When new patch notes are available a small yellow icon will display.
- Users can now change their display name in the Profile menu
- Name changes cost 50gp and can be done at any time without limitation.
- Please remember, according to the Terms and Conditions:
you must not choose a username that infringes the rights of any third party, impersonates Llama Software staff or other users, which is deliberately confusing, offensive, racist, obscene, hurtful, unlawful, or otherwise inappropriate or which breaches the username requirements specified within the app.Llama Survival Terms and Conditions
AI Navigation Update
When a large number of zombies were alive, they would eventually start losing the llama and getting stuck following behind the llama. This was especially noticeable when moving very quickly and surviving to the last minute or so of a 3 minute trial without killing any zombies.
In this update this has been largely resolved, at a slight performance cost by allowing pathfinding to consume more frame time. In most circumstances this is not a noticeable performance hit, but on very low end Android devices this may become an issue. We will monitor this update closely to see if any additional steps should be taken.